Practical information and useful addresses Toronto
- Tourist Information Center in Toronto and Ontario: 65 Front Street W. Toronto: Wed 18pm.
See the formalities for entering Canada
See the money and the budget in Canada
When it is 18 pm in France, it is 12 pm in Ontario; so 6h.
See the climate and weather in Canada
Post office, Internet, exchange
- Toronto & rsquo 17:30 p.m., weekends 10 a.m. (12 p.m. Sunday) -16 p.m.
This small brick house is the oldest post office in Toronto (1833). Here, we still operate as before: your cards are canceled by hand with old-fashioned seals! Small museum on site.
Most pharmacies Shoppers Drug Mart also have a post office.
- Change: interest rate 21h & ndash19h).
Nurses answer your questions and provide medical advice 24 hours a day. Free service valid throughout Ontario.
- Clinic Wed 16 p.m. (30 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays) 20 p.m.
If the means are insufficient to treat all the passing tourists, the staff can nevertheless provide you with information 24 hours a day by telephone and direct you to a hospital.
- 24 hour pharmacy: Shoppers Drug Mart: at 465 Yonge St. Metro: College.