Practical information and useful addresses Munich
General information about Munich on the web portal of the city of Munich. Also allows you to find accommodation.
Otherwise, 2 tourist offices :
- At 20 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 18 p.m.
Information and documentation on Munich, in particular the color map of the city. Reservation of hotel rooms as well, purchase of transport tickets and München Ticket counter (to book a concert or a show).
- In the city center : at Marienplatz at 19:30 p.m., Sundays and holidays at 18 p.m.
- At 18:XNUMX p.m.
Provides all the information on museums and castles throughout the Land of Bavaria.
- For those who would like to afford the company of a guide or a French speaking guide, and get off the beaten track, the choice is limited. Kathrin Liakov is one of those guides who know all the good deals as well as the details of the story that escape many specialists. And especially who do not count their time.
Payment and banks
- We can pay with payment cards in some stores and in most hotels. On the other hand, in pensions and restaurants, the card is still sometimes refused. Better to bring enough cash!
- The banks close early enough.
- See money and budget in Germany
See climate and weather in Germany
Post, telephone and Internet
- Position: Bahnhofsplatz 19 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.-15 p.m.
Other offices in town.
With geWLAN easy to identify.
- More info on practical life in Germany