Discover the unspoiled paradise of Port Stephens! Relax and stroll along the coastline and enjoy the cruise with the famous dolphins! Watch the dolphins play with the waves! A 4×4 experience also to try on the sand. It will be a day you will never forget!
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Discover the UN sites from a boat
- Close Encounter With Dolphins
- Get off the beaten track in 4×4
- Get up close to native wildlife
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Nature is central to everything in Port Stephens and it's the perfect escape from the cosmopolitan city of Sydney.
The strong points :
- Crossing the Sydney Harbor Bridge by coach
- Tour the leafy and affluent northern suburbs of Sydney
- Voyage on the Hawkesbury River, a vacation center for boat lovers
- Discover Australian wildlife in the Australian Reptile Park zoo, (45 minute stop)
- Journey through Newcastle, famous for its industry and seaports
- Arrive in Port Stephens, the blue water paradise
- Sail aboard a luxury boat to go in search of bottlenose dolphins. Watch as they play with the waves.
- Travel in a modern and comfortable 4WD vehicle to meet the Bright Stockton.
- Experience the grandeur and tranquility of the local desert wilderness, historical landmarks and environment
Starting point :
Pick up from Sydney hotels
Casino City Star, Pyrmont, Sydney
Departure time :
- 8: 00am
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the starting point around 19:30 p.m.