This 3-park pass lets you get the most out of your visit to Phillip Island Nature Park!
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Get up close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Be charmed by the island's world famous Little Penguins as they parade form the sea to their burrows sand dunes
- Stroll along treetop boardwalks for a fascinating face-to-face encounter with koalas
- Discover the secrets of Churchill Island and learn about its fascinating history, nature, birdlife and views.
You can visit Penguin Parade®, the Koala Conservation Center and Churchill Island on the same day using the same discount ticket. Or spread the visit over a few days and combine it with visits to other destinations.
Phillip Island Nature Park is renowned for hosting one of Australia's most popular wildlife attractions, the Penguin Parade®. The Park showcases the island, wildlife, tranquil wetlands, and breathtaking coastline.
Promoted as a center of eco-tourism at Penguin Parade®, the Koala Conservation Center and Churchill Island, provide a fascinating insight into the world of penguins, koalas and our island heritage.
There will be interactive exhibits, hiking trails and elevated walkways that allow for wildlife viewing. Discover delicious cafes offering a variety of menus to suit seaside appetites.
The Park also has a network of boardwalks and bike paths, miles of beaches, coves and bays allowing you to explore Phillip Island Nature Park at your own pace.
The beaches provide some of the most attractive places for surfing in Australia. Cape Woolamai and Smiths Beach are patrolled by surf lifeguards in season, and you can snorkel or scuba dive in the waters.
The Nobbies Centre. This free, world-class marine attraction gives visitors the chance to experience the wonders of the marine environment through educational presentations.
Starting point :
Once you have made a reservation, you can redeem your voucher at the following locations on Phillip Island for your 3 Park Pass:
- Koala Conservation Center
- Churchill Island
- Penguin Parade Ticket (located in the Penguin Parade Visitor Center)
Departure time :
At your leisure
- The Pass is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- You can use the Pass on the same day using the reduction ticket. Or spread the visit over a few days and combine it with visits to other destinations. (up to 6 months from date of purchase)
- Penguin Parade begins at sunset every evening and you should arrive at least 30 minutes before sunset.