Enjoy a cruise along the Swan River, viewing sights such as Kings Park and the magnificent homes of millionaires. Then visit the Perth Zoo. This zoo was opened in 1898 and at that time there were only two lions, a tiger and six staff members. The zoo is now home to more than 1800 animals, which will help visitors have an experience they will never have had in the wild!
- Instant confirmation
- Favorite choice for children
- Discover the sites from a boat
- Get up close to native wildlife
Enjoy a cruise back to Fremantle followed by admission to Perth Zoo and a ferry transfer between the city and South Perth.
Perth Zoo is home to one of Australia's finest collections of native and exotic animals. You will see spectacular reptiles, roaming among the marsupials of Australia in the African Savannah.
The card allows you to enjoy both activities on the same day or on different days, the choice is yours.
Starting point :
- The sightseeing cruise departs from Pier 3, Barrack Square
- Perth Zoo is located in South Perth, a few miles from the CBD
Departure time :
- The Swan River sightseeing cruise departs Perth at 09:45, 11:00 and 14:00
- Perth Zoo is open daily from 09:00 - 17:00