Discover Windsor, Stonehenge and Oxford. Our private day trip guarantees you unbeatable prices, luxury coaches, experienced guides and a flexible program to which you can add walking tours or entrances to museums and estates along the route. Once there, you are completely free to visit each site on your own or to opt for a more in-depth discovery at an additional cost.
- Done in English
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Your day begins with a short drive to Windsor, home of the Royal Family for 900 years and the official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. In Windsor, you have the opportunity to:
- Take a self-guided tour of Windsor to see the castle grounds, cobbled streets and historic buildings dating back to the 17th century.
- Take an interior tour of Windsor Castle to see the magnificent State Apartments and St. George's Chapel (cost approximately Adult £15.50, Child £9.00, Seniors £15,50).
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast void of Salisbury Plain. At Stonehenge you have the opportunity to:
- Discover Stonehenge independently
- Take an audio-guided tour of Stonehenge to learn about the spiritual significance of the site (cost approximately Adult £6,70, Child £3.40, Seniors £5,70).
Your guide will take you on a walking tour to see Christ Church, where the Harry Potter series was filmed, the Bodleian Library and the Sheldonian Theatre. Your tour includes free time to explore Oxford.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide during the tour.
Starting point :
Victoria Coach Station, Gates 1-5. Hotel pickup is offered from selected London hotels.
Departure time :
Hotel pickup begins before this time and exact time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Ends in Victoria