Discover Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath. Our private day trip guarantees you unbeatable prices, luxury coaches, experienced guides and a flexible program to which you can add walking tours or entrances to museums and estates along the route. Once there, you are completely free to visit each site on your own or to opt for a more in-depth discovery at an additional cost.
- Done in English
- Very good value for money
- Complete tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
Salisbury is world famous for its 750-year-old cathedral, boasting the tallest steeple in England. You can spend around two hours in Salisbury, with the option of:
- Discover Salisbury independently
- Take a tour inside the famous Salisbury Cathedral (approximate cost: Adult £5.00, Child £3.00, Elderly £4,25).
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a World Heritage Site, Stonehenge is the only building standing on the sprawling Salisbury Plain. At Stonehenge you have the opportunity to:
- Explore Stonehenge independently
- Take an audio-guided tour of Stonehenge to learn about the spiritual significance of the site (approximate cost: Adult £6,70, Child £3.40, Seniors £5,70).
Bath is a beautiful Georgian city, and is also on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Admire some of Europe's finest architecture. You will spend approximately 2h50 in Bath, with the possibility of:
- Take a self-guided tour of Bath.
- Visit the Roman Baths (approximate cost: Adult £11.00, Child £7.20, Elderly £11,00).
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide during the tour.
Starting point :
Depart from Victoria Station. Hotel pickups are available from select hotels located in London.
Departure time :
Ends in Victoria