Travel to Warwick Castle, Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and the Cotswolds. Our bespoke day trip guarantees unbeatable prices, luxury coaches, experienced guides and the flexibility to add on hikes or entrance tickets along the way. Explore each site independently or accompanied by a guide, the choice is yours!
- Done in English
The first stop in the morning is the medieval castle of Warwick. With over 1.000 years, admire its amazing towers. For those who dare, there is a visit to the dungeons where prisoners were tortured. You can also stroll to the trendy castle gardens. At Warwick, you choose to either:
- Enjoy a free guided walking tour of Warwick town center where you can see famous old buildings.
- Take a tour inside Warwick Castle and learn about the banquets, battles and ceremonies that took place there.
Passing the Warwickshire Hills, you'll travel to William Shakespeare's birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon. Here you will have the possibility to:
- Embark on a free walking tour of Stratford-upon-Avon, a market town situated on the edge of the Ardennes Forest and home to the world's greatest playwright.
- Visit William Shakespeare's Tudor style, half-timbered house, lovingly furnished to recreate the interiors of his childhood
Oxford colleges date back to the 13th century and among its famous pupils were Bill Clinton and CS Lewis, JRR Tolkien and Lewis Carroll.
- Embark on a free stroll through the cobbled streets of Oxford and admire the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards, for which Oxford is famous.
- Take an interior tour of Christ Church College and see the dining room where Harry Potter was filmed.
Take a break to admire the English countryside with its hills. Cottages and thatched roof and quirky Cotswold houses are steeped in history and heritage.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide during the tour.
Starting point :
Victoria Coach Station. Hotel pickup is available from select hotels located in London.
Departure time :
Return to Victoria, around 18:00 p.m.