Save money while visiting the different sites of the city with the “Salzburg Card” transport card. You can choose a duration of 24, 48 or 72 hours, during which you will enjoy free access to 30 attractions and museums in the City of Mozart, as well as the entire public transport network and discounts on many many other sites.
- Performed in French, English
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Includes free entry to top local attractions
- Flexibility to adapt the itinerary to your preferences
The free "Salzburg Guide" brochure (received with the card when redeeming your voucher), is the ideal complement to your Salzburg Card; it includes many color photos and gives details of all the sites, as well as tips on the sites you won't want to miss. Offering the best value for money, the Salzburg Pass Card is the perfect way to get around and see the sights.
SAVE MONEY WITH THE OFFER MENU SALZBURG :
- Free use of public transport
- Free entry to over 30 attractions and museums
- Discounts at various other sites and attractions
Each card comes with a free guidebook with useful information about the establishments associated with the card, as well as a city map – book now!
Starting point :
Redeem your vouchers for the Salzburg Card at one of the following locations:
- Salzburg Card information desk opposite the train station
- Information office at Place Mozart (from January to April and from October to November this place is closed on Sundays)
Departure time :
As you wish
Valid from the time the voucher is redeemed, for the duration chosen.