Take a full day exploring the Rocky Mountains, enter the Cavern and Basin National Historic Site, travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive with its wind-carved rock formations. Then climb to the top of the mountain by gondola for a breathtaking view! Then the ride to the mountain tops on the Banff Gondola for amazing views!
- Done in English
The highlights of the visit:
- The Cave and Basin of the National Historic Site
- Birthplace of Canada's National Parks
- Tunnel Mountain Drive with views of Banff, Mt. Rundle and Cascade Mountain
At the base of the Banff Gondolas, you soar into the mountain peaks for spectacular views whether on boardwalk or 360 degrees from the observation deck. Then, enjoy a peaceful beauty of Bow Falls. You will have free time for lunch and discover the center of Banff.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May to October.
Starting point :
- Hotel Sandman Downtown (service sidewalk) – 08:15
- Fairmont Palliser Hotel (sidewalk service) – 08:20 a.m.
- Calgary Marriott Hotel (Center Street boarding area) – 08:30 a.m.
back to the starting point