Enjoy the beauty of the Derwent Valley, explore Mount Field National Park, and visit the oldest trout farm in the Southern Hemisphere, you'll travel north on this morning tour from Hobart.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
Feed trout and salmon at Salmon Ponds, while you enjoy cake, tea and morning coffee. Stop at one of Australia's oldest national parks – Mount Field National Park. Pass under a magnificent Fern Tree Canopy and discover the magnificent Russell Falls – a nature lover's delight!
The strong points :
- Enjoy cake and morning tea and coffee close to Salmon Ponds
- Feed trout and salmon at the oldest trout farm in the Southern Hemisphere
- Hobart city center and shopping streets
- Travel northwest around Mt Wellington and follow the River Derwent
- Suburbs of Glenorchy and Claremount – home of Cadbury Chocolate
- Look for native birds along the banks of the River Derwent
- The beautiful Derwent Valley – small villages and farming
- New Norfolk – heart of the River Derwent Valley
- Experience the silence of the fernglades rainforest at Mount Field National Park
- The tall and majestic treeferns provide for a lovely walk along a forest stream
- Witness the spectacle of Russell Falls
- Return to the sides of the River Derwent and cross the Bowen Bridge overlooking the Incat catamaran factory
Starting point :
Tour departs from centrally located hotels in Hobart
Pier, Street Brooke
Departure time :
- 09.15 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Ends at Brooke Street Pier around 16:00 p.m.