Sport and beer go hand in hand, so go ahead and book this fantastic tour yourself. Combined with Melbourne's best sporting fixtures and a visit to The Carlton and United breweries – the creators of Fosters, Victoria Bitter and Carlton Draft – this tour is made for fun!
- Done in English
You'll visit Melbourne's famous sporting venues on this Australia Sports Tour, explore the history and experience the excitement of Melbourne's sportsmen and Australia's Foster's Brewery, famous for Fosters along with other favorites Australians such as Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draft or Crown Lager. This exciting tour offers a unique opportunity to learn about the past, present and future of beer and brewing in Australia through interactive exhibits and a guided tour of Australia's largest brewery. And yes, there is the possibility to sit at the bar for a free tasting!
Australia Sports Morning Tour includes:
- Flemington Racecourse, home of the nation-stopping Melbourne Cup horse racing
- 2006 Commonwealth Games Village
- A tour of Melbourne F1 Grand Prix circuit from Albert Park
- Sports Melbourne and Aquatic Center
- Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and/or Rod Laver Arena (home of the Australian Tennis Open)
- Lunch at the enormous Etihad Stadium, host to AFL football, cricket, rugby and live entertainment
Starting point :
Tour departs from Federation Square
Departure time :
- 08.30 p.m
Return to the starting point around 16:15 p.m.