Only have a short time in Melbourne? Combine a guided tour of Melbourne with a visit to the Dandenong Ranges plus the option to add a Yarra River sightseeing cruise to your half-day tour.
Dominating the Melbourne skyline, the bluish hue of the Dandenong Range invites visitors to enjoy the fantastic forest scenery with sweeping views of the city and Port Phillip Bay. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Dandenong Mountains and surrounding Melbourne.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
Enjoy the highlights of Melbourne's short city tour before taking the Dandenong Ranges route. Hand feed the colorful native birds at the Sherbrooke Forest. You will have the option of combining the highlights of the Melbourne City Tour and the Dandenong Ranges with a sightseeing cruise on the Yarra River.
Your tour includes the following highlights:
- Enjoy the highlights of the city before heading east to the Dandenong Ranges
- See the highlights of Melbourne city
- Travel past Flinders Street Station, St. Paul's Cathedral, Old Melbourne Gaol, and Queen Victoria Market
- See Chinatown, Flagstaff and Fitzroy Gardens, and the Kings Domain
- Stop for a photo op at the Sanctuary of Remembrance
- Travel through the trendy suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Watch out for kookaburras and arapongas, crimson-colored rosellas, and king parakeets
- Hand-feed the crimson-colored rosellas inhabiting the Sherbrooke forest (seed provided)
- Enjoy the winding road that leads through lush forests of tall trees and hilltop villages
- Savor the spectacular view from the Dandenongs lookout spot
- Include genuine Australian teas and spices
Starting point :
Tour departs from selected Melbourne hotels
Le Federation Square
Departure time :
- 13.15 p.m
- XNUMX:XNUMX p.m. if the Yarra River cruise option is chosen
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the starting point around 17:15 p.m.