Be in Launceston for this 3-hour sightseeing tour of the city.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Perfect introduction for a first discovery
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
A pleasant city blessed with beautiful streets surrounded by Victorian-style landscapes and lovingly maintained historic architecture. Visit the many highlights and be mesmerized by the scene, romance and pure natural awe of Cataract Gorge.
You will be picked up from your centrally located Launceston hotel to join a coach tour to discover the beloved city of Launceston.
Strong points :
- Anglican Church of St John
- Princes Square
- Princess Theater
- The Mall
- Le City Park
- Visit Launceston's famous Albert Hall, which is currently used as the main convention center
- Le Town Hall
- Tasmania's historic Boag's Brewery
- York Park – Launceston AFL Football Ground
- Turf Club of Tasmania
- The Australian Maritime College, the only one of its kind in Australia
- Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery
- Royal Penny World
- See the popular entrance to Cataract Gorge
Starting point :
Tour from hotels in central Launceston
Departure time :
- 10.00 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
The tour ends at the Transit Centre, located in Cornwall square, Launceston at around 12pm