Discover the magnificent flora and fauna of Kangaroo Island by plane or by sea and sink into pockets of unspoiled nature while walking with the seals on the beach. The island is home to species such as wallaby, varan, echidna, koala, kangaroo, as well as a whole marine fauna and many seabirds. The day trip from Adelaide includes hotel transfers and a gourmet country lunch.
- Done in English
- Fully commented visit
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and service included
- Early departure of the directed trip from Cape Jervis (for a passing cruise) or for the airport (for the crossing flight)
- Passage Cruise – Passage Cruise at Backstairs Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
- Wilderness walk with the seals on Seal Bay Beach, home to over 500 Australian Seals.
- Enjoy a rural Aussie country lunch
- The wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
- Look for Koalas in their natural habitat
- Visit the amazing rock formations at Remarkable Roches
- Keep an eye out for an Echidna
- Live the spectacle of the Admirable Arches
- Watch New Zealand fur seals in their natural environment
Starting point :
- Tour departs from selected Adelaide hotels
- Adelaide Bus Station
Departure time :
Departure times vary depending on the tour choice you make.
- Cruise/Cruise – Hotel pickup will begin at 06:00 AM
- Cruise/Flight – Hotel pickup will begin at 06:00 AM
- Flight/Cruise – Hotel pickup will begin at 07:50
- Flight /Flight – Hotel pick up will start at 07:50
The tour returns to 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide or your hotel at the following approximate times:
- Cruise/cruise – return around 22:30 p.m.
- Cruise/Flight – return around 19:15 p.m.
- Flight/cruise – return around 22:30 p.m.
- Flight/Flight – return around 19:15 p.m.