You'll head south of Sydney for a busy day of sightseeing. You will take a dolphin watching cruise on Jervis Bay, you will travel to the peaceful seaside villages on the South Coast, in the Kangaroo Valley and in the forests of the Southern Highlands. You will see magnificent views of the Australian bush along the way. All transfers are included, and you will be picked up and dropped off at your centrally located Sydney hotel.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Discover the sites from a boat
- Close encounter with dolphins
- Buffet lunch included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Highlights of your visit include:
- Visit Kiama, a seaside village with great surfing beaches
- Driving through Jervis Bay Marine Park and its white sand beaches and sandstone cliffs
- Cruise the protected waters of Jervis Bay in search of pods of dolphins aboard the Tekin III catamaran, with three viewing levels
- Enjoy a salad buffet lunch as families of dolphins play alongside your boat's bow
- Travel through Kangaroo Valley and the Southern Highlands rainforest, where it's common to see emus in the wild
- Kangaroo Valley Township Tour
- City tour to the countryside of Bowral, home of Sir Donald Bradman, the famous Australian cricketer, and host of a tulip festival
Starting point :
Departs from most Sydney hotels
Star City Casino, in downtown Sydney
Departure time :
- 8: 00am
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the starting point around 19:00 p.m.