Leave Sydney for a day, and sample regional produce and award-winning wines from the Hunter Valley, Australia's oldest wine region. You will leave from Sydney and you will enjoy a private visit of the vineyards, you will discover the different stages of wine production and will be able to buy great wines from the Hunter Valley, all in the heart of the very beautiful Australian countryside.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
Highlights during the tour include:
- A walk around the historic Wollombi village to visit the museums, the courthouse and taste the juice of Dr Jurd's Jungle
- A guided tour of McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate, founded in 1921 and part of Australia's largest 100% Australian family wine business
- Enjoying a delicious two-course lunch accompanied by wine tastings
- A tour of McGuigans Winery to sample their renowned Australian wines
- A stop at Hunter Valley Gardens, a charming little township in the Hunter Valley
- Free time to explore the many hidden delights in the Garden Village, including the chocolate factory
- A tasting of quality wines in the unique atmosphere of the Hunter Valley
- A promotional offer valid for the purchase of wine
- A tasting at McGuigans Winery will be replaced by Lindemans Winery
- Lunch will be served at Hunter's Station - previously served at McWilliams Estate
- Oakvale Winery tour will be added to the itinerary
Starting point :
Departs from most Sydney hotels
Star City Casino, in downtown Sydney
Departure time :
- 8.00 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
The return is at the starting point around 18:15 p.m.