Visit the beautiful Hunter Valley and learn about pioneering Australian history on a day trip from Sydney. You'll visit upscale wineries, and have the opportunity to taste wine, chocolate and cheese while spotting local wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park. A gourmet lunch will also be served in the café-restaurant of a vineyard.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Personalized service for small groups
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Your tour includes the following highlights:
- Enjoying morning tea or coffee at the Australian Reptile Park with the chance to meet many Australian native animals
- Learning about pioneer history from convicts Old Great Northern Road dating back to 1820
- Driving through the historic village of Wollombi, established in the early 19th century and a wonderful example of the small rural settlement of that time
- Break to taste Dr Jurd's Jungle juice at Wollombi village
- Visit the Hunter Valley with the three best boutique wine cellars in the Valley and, if possible, meet the winemakers
- Enjoying a gourmet tasting experience for lunch at the Hunter Valley Cafe, with a selection of food types to match the premium Hunter Valley wines
- Tasting of handmade chocolates* and cheese
Starting point :
Departs from most Sydney hotels
Hôtel Marriot Sydney Harbour
Departure time :
- Hotel pickups start between 07:00-07:30
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to original departure point at approximately 17:30 p.m.