If you're an animal lover, then this tour to Featherdale Park in Sydney Featherdale is for you! A great opportunity to see many of Australia's unique native animals up close. Meet the locals but also kangaroos, wombats, goannas, emus, colorful parrots, Tasmanian devils and more.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Encounter closer to wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
An excellent opportunity to observe and meet Australia and its native animals up close! Have a great time and meet Australia's most special friend, the koala.
Featherdale Nature Park is located in Western Sydney, about a 40 minute journey from the city centre.
Strong points :
- Experience of an encounter with an emu
- Walk through the Rainforest Aviary
- See the bright colors of native birds including parrots, cockatoos and lorikeets
- See one of the largest crocodiles in Australia
- Tasmanian Devils
- Kangaroos and wallabies
- Wombats et bandicoots
- Goannas and echidnas
- Visit the Reptile House
- Visit the nocturnal chamber of owls, possums and rare creatures of the night
- Walk through the trees to see koalas
- Ability to tap a Koala
- Take a picture with a koala
* You can touch a koala, but you are not allowed to hold the koalas
Starting point :
Departure from selected hotels in Sydney
Aquarium Wharf, port de Darling , Pyrmont
Departure time :
- Garden Island o Royal Australian Navy – à 08h45
- Four Seasons Hotel (St Harrington) at 08:50
- Hôtel Four Points (Sussex St) à 09h05
- Travelodge Wentworth à 09h15
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour o à 09h20
- Pier 26 Aquarium Wharf Darling Harbour, Pyrmont (Centre meeting location) at 09:20
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to original departure point at approximately 13:30 p.m.