Experience the rugged beauty of Victoria's Grampians National Park and see Australian wildlife on this magical day trip from Melbourne. Be inspired by the sheer majesty of Grampians National Park, with its wild airs of sheer cliffs and waterfalls, which form the southwestern part of the Great Dividing Range. Come face-to-face with Australian wildlife and tour the nearby town of Halls Gap in small groups on your vehicle.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up close to native wildlife
- Free snacks included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Highlights of your full-day Grampians tour from Melbourne include:
- Stop at charming Beaufort Township and enjoy morning tea (cost included)
- Head into the heart of the Grampians National Park and stretch your legs with a walk through the Wonderland Ranges
- Experience the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Grampians National Park or "Gariwerd" as local Aborigines call it
- Visit picturesque Halls Gap, a unique village nestled in the heart of Grampians. Have free time for lunch (own expense)
- Visit the Bambruk Aboriginal Cultural Center which brings to life the amazing history and culture of local Aboriginal communities
- Enjoy the views at Boroka Lookout Square and Balconies
- See the Victoria Valley from Reids Lookout Square
- Admirez les Jaws of Death
- Enjoy an easy walk to the MacKenzie Falls lookout spot and you'll see a series of spectacular waterfalls. The bravest can walk down (about 400 steps).
- Walk among emus, kangaroos and see other native wildlife roaming free at Zumsteins Park
- Stop for an evening meal break (own expense) before returning to Melbourne
Starting point :
Tour departs from selected Melbourne hotels
Le Federation Square
Departure time :
- 8.00 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to the starting point around 21:30 p.m.