Enjoy the tranquility of the rainforest as you soar above the canopy aboard the cable car for a day trip to Kuranda from Palm Cove. Choose from a variety of options including Kuranda Scenic Railway, Tjupakai Aboriginal Culture Park or the very famous Rainforestation Nature Park.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Stunning aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Begin your day of travel in Kuranda, either by coach or aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway. Upon arrival you will have free time to stock up in Kuranda's markets, or grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants and cafes (at additional cost). Perhaps you prefer a wildlife encounter at Birdworld, the Butterfly Sanctuary in Australia or the Koala Gardens in Kuranda (with additional costs).
Later, board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, one of the most beautiful rainforest experiences in the world. As you glide above the rainforest canopy, enjoy two optional stops or join a guided walk through the rainforest or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Center.
There are plenty of options available to choose from for your Kuranda day trip so you can do as much or as little as you wish. Choose from:
- Rail / Rainforestation / Sky – Travel to Kuranda on the Scenic Railway, visit Rainforestation Nature Park, the return is by cable car (10h)
- Sky / Rail – Travel to Kuranda by cable car, the return is on the Scenic Railway (10h)
- Rail / Sky – Travel to Kuranda on the Scenic Railway, the return is by cable car (8h30)
- Rail / Sky / Tjapukai – Travel to Kuranda on the Scenic Railway, return by cable car, visit the Tjapukai Aboriginal Natural Park (9h)
- Rail / Sky / Tjapukai / Lunch – Travel to Kuranda on the Scenic Railway, the return is on the Skyrail, visit the Tjapukai Aboriginal Natural Park with a buffet lunch (10am)
- Guide / Sky – Travel to Kuranda by coach, the return is by cable car (7:30 am)
Starting point :
Tour departs from the most centrally located hotels in Palm Cove
Departure time :
- Rail / Rainforestation/ Sky – 7h00 et 8h00
- Sky / Rail – 8h00 et 8h45
- Rail / Sky – 7h00 et 7h45
- Rail / Sky/ Tjapukai – 8h00 et 8h45
- Rail/Sky/Tjapukai/Lunch – 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Guide / Sky – 8:00 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.
back to the starting point