Formalities before departure Meeting
- We are in a French department: a ID card sufficient for Europeans and Swiss.
But one passport valid is sometimes necessary if you want to go to neighboring islands or countries, and in this case, you will, theoretically, need to have with you a return or onward travel ticket.
- Note that the family record book is not an identity document and will in no case be accepted by the police.
- For Canadians, no visa required for a stay of less than 3 months.
IMPORTANT: check with your airline company the weight of luggage allowed. Controls are now very strict, particularly with regard to cabin baggage. And for your suitcase in the hold, overweight is a quick threat if you bring a little too much rum.
In a city
- Î40-75-02-79. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the info on the island. Also offers several free publications very well done on hotels, hiking, accommodation ... or a detailed map of the island. Sending documentation on request.
- reunion.fr : Official Reunion Island portal (IRT) providing access to all the information you need to prepare your trip (history, agenda, news, description of more than 2 structures ...), but also to book online with many vouchers promotional plans.
- Central of ré62-90-78-78. Email: email@example.com. Open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 13:30 p.m. to 17 p.m. Telephone or email reception only.
Very practical for organizing your trip. Information and reservations for all accommodation: and outdoor activities (land, sea or in the air). Hiking documents and advice from the destination experts. Car rental. Offers on the site circuits à la carte, "good plans" and "top 5". Information also on site in offices or tourist houses and partner receptive agencies which can make reservations.
- Note that Reunion Island Tourism (IRT) has set up the Reunion Island Tourism Quality Charter to which the structures that guarantee tourists a stay that meets their needs adhere.
- Guide Run: published by the IRT, it can be found all over the island, especially in tourist offices and houses. It is a color directory, which gives the addresses of accommodation, restaurants, car rental companies, sports activities, etc.
- Relais DéThirel, door 21, 97460 Saint-Paul. TE62-72-97-81. Hotline from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 17 p.m.
Bed and breakfasts, rural lodges, stopover lodges, tables d'hôtes and country inns ...