Entry formalities and useful contacts Qatar
Le passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of departure from Qatar (for the Swiss, a validity of 3 months after the date of arrival is sufficient).
Le visa is obligatory.
Qatar has implemented an electronic visa system, an alternative to the visa issued on arrival. It saves time on site, but it is paying : Tourist visa costs US $ 41,78 (US $ 27,78 visa fee = US $ 14 service fee).
You must provide scans of the following documents:
- a copy of passport ;
- An identity photo ;
- his plane ticket, except for Qatar Airways passengers;
- his hotel reservation.
Payment is made online. visa is unveiled by email.
Free visa on arrival
French, Belgians, Swiss and Canadians can obtain their visa for free multiple entries on arrival at Doha airport.
You must be in possession of:
- un passport valid for at least 6 months after the departure date;
- a return plane ticket.
This multi-entry visa is issued free of charge. It is valid for 90 days for citizens of the European Union and the Swiss, 30 days for Canadians.
- 45-51-90-71. Email: email@example.com.
- 34-730 (embassy) or (32) 264-34-747 (consulate). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (embassy) and email@example.com (consulate). Consular service open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 72-09 or 10. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4917. Email: email@example.com. Open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 16 p.m.