Entry formalities and useful contacts Lebanon
The passport is compulsory and must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into Lebanon (for Swiss people, at least 1 month after the end of their stay; for Canadians, at least 6 months after the date of departure from Lebanon).
Caution : he must not carry a visa or israel stamp. A passport stamped by Israel results in a visa refusal. Likewise, the discovery in the luggage of documents relating to a stay in Israel may lead to a refusal of access to Lebanese territory.
Visa is required to enter Lebanon.
Visa at the embassy
Have the following documents ready:
- passport still valid for at least 6 months, and not wearing no mention of visit to Israel, + photocopy of passport;
- completed embassy form;
- proof of your profession;
- recent passport photo;
- recent proof of address;
- certificate of provisional reservation of a plane ticket;
- proof of resources (last 3 payslips or bank account statements);
- for minors, visa application signed by both parents, or failing that, parental authorization, legalized by the town hall; + photocopy of the family record book;
- if the request is addressed, letter + stamped registered envelope, made out to your name and address.
For a tourist visa, allow 2 working days for obtaining the visa from France.
For a visa valid for 3 months from the date of entry into Lebanon, the prices are as follows:
- for European Union nationals, € 39 for one entry;
- for the Swiss, free for stays up to one month, and from 50 to 000 LBP for stays up to 100 months;
- for Canadians, CA $ 35 for an entry.
The visa thus obtained is valid for a period of stay up to 90 days from the date of entry into Lebanon.
Entering Lebanon by car: diesel vehicles and triptych notebook
The entry of a vehicle into Lebanese territory is subject to the payment of a deposit proportional to the estimated value of the car.
It is possible to enter Lebanon by car, unless it is a diesel vehicle.
In addition, it is preferable to obtain a triptych notebook from the Automobile Club.
- Embassy of Lebanon: 3, villa Copernic, 75116 Paris. Me40-67-75-75. Email: email@example.com. Open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to Consular section of the Lebanese Embassy: 123, avenue de Malakoff, 75116 Paris. Me40-67-26-36. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to Prado gépoint consulate. TE91-71-50-60. Open from 9 a.m. to 13 p.m. Email: email@example.com.
- Embassy of Lebanon 2) 645-77-65 (embassy) or (32-2) 645-77-60 (consular services). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (embassy) or email@example.com (consulate). Requests for consular formalities are accepted from 9:30 a.m. to 14 p.m.
- Embassy of lebanon (performing consular functions) : bei-Bern. Tee950-65-65. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 15 p.m.
- Embassy of Lebanon: 5825. Email: email@example.com. Open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 15 p.m.
- Consulate of Lebanon in Sainte-Catherine, Montré 2638. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to É6768. Email: email@example.com. Open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 13 p.m.