Entry formalities and useful contacts Israel, Palestine
- For French, Belgian, Swiss and Canadian nationals, no visa is not required for a tourist stay of less than 3 months in Israel. They must present a passport still valid at least 6 months after the return date.
Upon arrival, the Israeli police (passport control at Ben-Gurion airport or land borders) issue a flying receipt with photo and contact details. No more stamps on the passport!
Be careful not to lose it: we will ask for it at the hotels when you check in and when you leave the territory.
- Visa by spring 2022.
- return or continuation.
- Note that one can, in principle, enter Israel with any Arab visa stamped on the passport, and even an Iranian visa. In this case, expect more questions than usual.
- The Minors must have their own identity document (identity card or passport). For the authorization to leave the country when the children are not accompanied by one of their parents, each country has implemented its own regulations.
So, for French minors, a law that entered into force in January 2017 reinstated the authorization to leave the country. To travel abroad, they must have an identity document (identity card or passport), a form signed by one of the parents with parental authority and a photocopy of the identity document of the signing parent.
- Israel National Office 42-61-85-88. Home temail or tee Embassy and Consulate of Israel 40-76-55-00. MéD.-Roosevelt. Open Monday to Friday 9:30 am to you only.
- Mission to Palestine: 14, rue du Commandant-Lé48-28-66-00. Preferably telephone before traveling.
- Visitor Center : no office in Belgium, contact the tourist office at Consulate of Israel 373-55-00. Consular service open Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to you only.
- Israel Tourist Office 49-30) 203-99-70. Home tee Consulate of Israel 35-00. Consular service from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (from 12 p.m. to 14 p.m. by telephone).
- Mission to Palestine: Elfenstrasse 3, 3006 Bern. TE352-14-07. Open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 15 p.m.
- Israel Tourist Office2V6. TE964-37-84. Open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to Consulate ge1A8. TE640-85-00. Open Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- De1C6. Tee736-0053. Open Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 15:30 p.m. (11 a.m. to 14 p.m. for the consular service).