Entry formalities and useful contacts Canada
- Before embarking on your trip, you must consult the website of the Canadian Embassy to keep you up to date with the latest measurements.
If you are then traveling to the United States from Canada, United formality, and see United formality.
- Individual passport valid 1 day after the date scheduled for your departure from Canada and for everyone, including children.
- The Minors must have their own identity document (identity card or passport). For the authorization to leave the country when the children are not accompanied by one of their parents, each country has implemented its own regulations.
Thus, for French minors, a law that entered into force in January 2017 reinstated the authorization to leave the country. To travel abroad, they must be provided with an identity document (identity card or passport), a form signed by one of the parents with parental authority and a photocopy of the identity document of the signing parent.
- Obligation to preUnis), to fraudulent sites, on which we come across very easily by Googling the words "AVE Canada", which are much more expensive ... With some exceptions (then approach the embassy), the authorization is then issued automatically. It is valid for 5 years.
- No compulsory vaccination.
- To drive on Canadian soil: the national driver's license is sufficient.
- Ban on the importation of perishable foodstuffs not sterilized (cold meats, cheese ...) and plants. Only canned food is tolerated. A bottle of strong alcohol or 2 bottles of wine per person (or 24 cans of beer!) Are allowed (all in the hold).
- Think of United and London, screening officers are likely to ask you to turn them on. As a precaution, keep your charger handy. If your device is discharged or defective, it will be confiscated.
- Destination Canada: the official Canadian tourism website, very complete and in French.
- Hello Qué907-777 from France or 0800-78-532 from Belgium.
- What Embassy of Canada: 130, rue du Faubourg-Saint-HonoréPhilippe-du-Roule. No need to de76-54-24-16. Open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to Consular offices
- and at 37-31-45-53).
- Embassy of Canada: rue des Arts, 58, Brussels 1000. Té741-06-11. Consular section by appointment only.
- Embassy of Canada: Kirchenfeldstrasse, 88, 3005 Bern. TE357-32-00.