Entry formalities and useful contacts Abu Dhabi
A passport is sufficient to enter the territory of the United Arab Emirates. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into UAE territory.
- Upon arriving in Dubai, European Union nationals are provided free of charge a stamp, visa or entry stamp giving a right of residence:
- for EU nationals, stay of up to 90 days, on one or more occasions, over a period of 180 days from the date of the stamp;
- for Swiss nationals, 90-day residence permit;
- for Canadian nationals, 30-day residence permit.
Warning: obtaining seropositivity. No residence visa is issued to people living with HIV, nor to people with hepatitis B or tuberculosis.
- 44-34-02-00. Email: 53-25-03-52. Email: email@example.com.
- 60-00. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (embassy and consular section). Open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 14 p.m.
- 22) 918-00-00. Email: mission.ch.
- 7666. Email: email@example.com. Open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 15 p.m.