Welcome to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's largest collection of native Australian animals. There is plenty to see and learn about wildlife throughout the day.
The Sanctuary is an oasis, located in the center of Australia's popular holiday destination, the Gold Coast. With over 27 hectares of scrub and a landscape that is home to over 1400 species of mammals, birds and reptiles, the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers a unique nature experience.
Explore Australia in depth by visiting the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where you can see native animals face-to-face in a natural environment. The Sanctuary is also recognized worldwide as a quality research and conservation centre.
At the new attraction, Wild Island, the prey against its predator dominates the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary! Wild Island is a place where kids can experience what animal survival in the wild is like!
- Instant confirmation
- family activity
- Get up close to native wildlife
Conveniently located off the main road and only meters from the white sandy beaches of the Gold Coast, the Sanctuary offers an opportunity to visit the green behind the gold.
Meal pack options: Please select one of the following three meal options. Meals are served between the allocated times in the restaurant. On arrival at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary you are required to advise the restaurant of your desired meal time. Desired mealtimes must be on schedule.
- Continental breakfast with the Birds (8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.): breakfast cereals, fresh pastries, Queensland tropical fruit slices, toast, selection of jams and honey, fresh orange juice, freshly brewed tea and coffee.
- Hot breakfast with the Birds (8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.): egg bacon strips, grilled tomatoes, sausages, cereals, toast, selection of jams and honey, fresh pastries, slices of Queensland tropical fruit, chilled orange juice and tea freshly brewed and coffee.
- Aussie Bush Lunch (12:00 p.m. – 14:00 p.m.): Chicken Breast Drizzled with Mango and Native Mint Chutney or Steak Marinated in Wild Herbs, Garden Salad Drizzled with Balsamic and Garlic Vinegar, Slices of Queensland Tropical Fruits, Crispy Buns, Chilled Teas, Soft Drinks , Freshly Brewed, Bush Flavored Coffee.
* Vegetarian and halal meals are available on order
Starting point :
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast Hwy, Currumbin Queensland
Departure time :
- The park is open from 8 a.m. to 00 p.m.