Travel through quaint coastal seaside villages on this full-day tour from Adelaide. Enjoy guided walks and an eco-cruise to experience the serenity and beauty of Coorong's nature and wildlife, wetlands, sand dunes and the mighty Southern Ocean. This tour will leave you captivated by a timeless portrait of nature.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Lunch included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Discover the sites from a boat
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
You will be collected from your centrally located Adelaide hotel. You will travel to the picturesque coastal resorts and vineyards of McLaren Vale. Finally, you will cruise through the lock to experience the wildlife of beautiful Coorong.
Enjoy a delicious lunch on board the cruise.
- Travel through the quaint seaside towns of Christie's Beach, Port Noarlunga and Moana
- The McLaren Vale Wine Region – Vineyards, Olive Leaf and Almond Plantations and Old Stone Vineyards
- Goolwa River Port where the River Murray meets the lakes and the sea
- The infamous Hindmarsh Island Bridge
- Board the cruise ship "Spirit of Coorong"
- Crossing the Barrage d'Écluse system
- Discover the wildlife and the beauty of this pristine natural environment
- View of prolific wetland birds in their natural habitat
- Large flocks of native pelicans – soaring, taking off, landing!
- Enjoy a delicious lunch aboard the "Esprit" at the mouth of the Murray River
- Walk along the vast sand dunes and beach at the mouth of Australia's Great River – watch out for the crabs!
- Boardwalk along an edge walk over the dunes across the Younghusband Peninsula
- Witness the vastness of the beautiful Southern Ocean on the 90 mile beach
- Discovering tiny settlements of farms and historic
- Stop at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
- Visit to Mt Lofty the beaches dotted with small villages and spectacular views
Starting point :
Departs from most Adelaide hotels
Adelaide bus station
Departure time :
- 09.30 p.m
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Return to the starting point around 18:00 p.m.