An elegant Georgian city, Bath is one of Britain's greatest treasures. Experience one of the UK's top five attractions with this 24-hour ticket aboard a double-decker bus. See all the top attractions as you hop on and off at 15 stops around the city.
- Performed in French, English
With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and engaging commentary, this really is the best way to experience the city of Bath.
You can hop on and off as many times as you want on this double-decker bus. There are 15 stops and complete routes take approximately 45 minutes. The bus departs every 10 – 30 minutes from each stop. Tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
There are two routes you can choose from and your ticket is valid for both. Route 1 takes about 50 minutes and Route 2 takes about 45 minutes. All major sites are included on the tour such as Bath Abbey, Royal Crescent, The Circus, Great Pulteney Street and Pulteney Bridge, plus the delights of Royal Victoria Park.
Starting point :
The tour starts at High street, Grand Parade, however, you can board the bus at any of the 15 stops around town.
- Abbaye de Bath – High street, Heritage Vaults, The Roman Baths
- Grand Parade – Guildhall Market, Parade Gardens, Pont Pulteney
- Rue Great Pulteney – Holburne Museum, Sydney Gardens
- Manvers Street – bus and train station
- Avon Street–Coach Park
- Buildings Westgate – Theatre Royal
- Rue Monmouth – Ustinov Studio Theatre
- Queen's Square – The Jane Austen Center, Charlotte Street Car Park
- The Circus – Assembly and the Costume Museum
- Rue Brock – The Royal Crescent
- Weston Street – The Botanical Gardens, Golf Course
- Upper Bristol Road – Royal Victoria Park with games for children
- Avenue Royal – The Royal Pavilion Cafe, Parc Royal Victoria
- Milsom Street - Some of Bath's better quality shops can be found here
- Rue Broad – Musée Bath Postal, General Post Office
Departure time :
Route 1 – City tour
- March 1 to March 14 – 10 a.m. to 00 p.m. every 17 minutes
- March 15 to May 31 – 09:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m. every 15 minutes
- June 1 to September 30 – 09:40 a.m. to 18:30 p.m. every 12 minutes
- October 1 to November 30 – 09:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m. every 15 minutes
Route 2 – Skyline Tour
- April 1 to October 31 – 10:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m. every 20 minutes
- November 1 to March 31 – 11 a.m. to 00 p.m.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration chosen.