Discover Hobart on this full-day tour. Start with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate at the Cadbury Chocolate Factory. Travel to Bonorong Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia's native animals and explore the history and charm of Richmond. A day capturing the essence of all things Tasmania!
- Done in English
Start your day of travel by coach to the Cadbury Chocolate Factory! Join an exciting factory tour and stop for a taste test of the product chocolate addicts dream of! Return to Sullivan's Cove for a pleasant cruise on the River Derwent. Take the opportunity to 'Meet the Natives' – wombats, wallabies, koalas and the Tasmanian devil at Bonorong Wildlife Park. Learn about wildlife habits and habitats from one of the rangers before heading to historic Richmond Village. Discover the charm and history that the village of Richmond has to offer during free time to visit the arts, crafts and antique galleries.
The strong points :
- Visit the Claremont Cadbury factory
- Learn about the history and process of making chocolate at Cadbury
- Chocolate ! Chocolate ! Chocolate ! We will even provide you with lots and samples!
- Take a leisurely cruise on the River Derwent to Sullivan's Cove
- Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley, offering up-close experiences of Australian native animals
- Admire the friendliness of the Tasmanian Devil!
- Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn the habits of our native animals
- Koalas, Cockatoos, Echidnas, Quolls, Wombats and Sugar Gliders
- Visit Richmond – one of Australia's most unique and historic cities
- Time to explore Richmond – the bridge, the goal, the houses built by the convicts, the little cabins, the shops and the restaurant
Starting point :
Terminal de bus, Pier Street Brooke, Hobart
Departure time :
- Approximately 9:15 a.m. (please note that hotel pick-up times begin before this time)
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
The tour ends at the starting point at 17:00 PM