Enjoy the friendliness of the Tasmanian Devil at Bonorong Wildlife Park, and a taste of the days to come on this half-day afternoon tour from Hobart.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Get up close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
You will be picked up from your Hobart hotel to travel to Bonorong Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia's native animals – Kangaroos, Koalas, Cockatoos and Echidnas. The tour continues to one of Australia's most unique and historic towns, Richmond. A splendid Georgian village of stone cottages will take you back in time to the days of the convict. Learn about the history of the convicts and visit The Richmond Jail.
The strong points :
- Dock Constitution
- Building ABC – Hobart's original sandstone station
- Head for the Brooker Road which passes North of Hobart and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Center
- Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley, offering up-close experiences of Australia's native animals
- Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn the habits of our native animals
- Visit Richmond – one of Australia's most unique and historic cities
- Time to explore Richmond – the bridge, the jail, convict-built homes, small cabins, unique shops and restaurants
Starting point :
Tour departs from centrally located hotels in Hobart
Departure time :
- 13.10 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Ends at Brooke Street Pier, Hobart around 17:00 p.m.