Explore the beauty of Australia's bush just outside of Sydney on this day trip to the Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll leave the city to visit quaint mountain villages as well as Featherdale Nature Park. Discover all the Blue Mountains have to offer: Three Sisters Rock, Aboriginal legends and a rainforest walk.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and service included
You'll see great views like the Three Sisters at Katoomba, and you'll have the option of riding the scenic railway, Skyrail, or cable car at Scenic World. You will also have the opportunity to see Australia's exceptional wildlife, including kangaroos, koalas, wallabies and wombats.
Highlights of your visit to the Blue Mountains include:
- Free time to visit the village of Leura, a delightful mix of landscaped gardens and quaint shops
- Stop at Echo Point to see the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Discovering Dreamtime Indigenous Legends of the Mountain and its Three Sisters
- After the scenic Cliff Drive, you will enjoy stunning views of the Megalong Valley
- Journey through Katoomba, the heart of the Blue Mountains resort region
- Enjoy an easy walk and stroll along the rainforest walkway
- The possibility of lunch at Scenic World, with 360 degree panoramas and views of the Three Sisters
- The chance to ride the Scenic Railway (world's steepest railway) to the rainforest, the Skyway Scenic for views of the Three Sisters, or the Scenic Cable Car (the steepest aerial cable car in Australia) to through the rainforest of the Jamison Valley
- View of koalas and other Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park
Starting point :
Departs from most Sydney hotels
Star City Casino, in downtown Sydney
Departure time :
- 08.15 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time; exact pickup time will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to original departure point around 17:45 PM