Discover Hobart's main sites, then travel to Richmond, one of Australia's most original historic villages, on an afternoon guided coach tour.
- Done in English
- Instant confirmation
- Complete tour by bus/coach
- Professional, friendly and informative guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Nowhere else in Tasmania does the romance and nostalgic charm of colonial times come alive more than in the village of Richmond. From its built houses, classic Georgian mansions and small cottages to charming unique shops, galleries and the oldest road bridge in Australia. A historical visit not to be missed!
The strong points :
- Sullivan's Cove – birthplace of Hobart and Ferry Terminal
- House of Parliament
- Salamanca Place – Georgian style warehouses
- Battery Point – the charm of historic houses, pubs and shops
- Dock Constitution
- ABC Buildings – Hobart Original Sandstone Station
- Head for the Highway which passes North of Hobart Brooker and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Center
- Visit Richmond – one of Australia's most unique and historic towns dating back to 1820,
- Cross the Richmond Bridge – the oldest road bridge in Australia
- Richmond Jail – operational from 1826
- Excellent photo opportunities at specially selected vantage points – for the perfect shot!
Starting point :
Terminal de bus, Pier Street Brooke, Hobart
Hotel pickup is available from all of Hobart's most centrally located hotels
Departure time :
- 13.10 p.m
Hotel pickups begin before this time. Contact the local organizer to verify exact hotel pickup time.
Return to the starting point at 17:00 p.m.